"250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers"
Best chess puzzles for intermediate chess players
Free Demo with 24 puzzles! And 2 chess PDF ebooks.
This ebook includes 350 chess endgame puzzles. It is in 2 parts:
Part I - 250 chess puzzles, Part II - chess puzzles 251-350.
This ebook includes free Demo with 24 chess puzzles as well:
Download Free Demo - 24 chess puzzles, Demo version, 166 KB.
Buy Full Version Now - 350 chess puzzles, Part I and Part II, only $4.95 USD.
Read more about Part I and Part II of this ebook below.
• Part I of this ebook (250 chess puzzles) is free for the registered users of
Chess Elo Calculator. Part I and Part II of this ebook (350 chess puzzles) can be bought as one set.
• If you buy Part I and Part II of "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" as one set, you will get Part I immediately and Part II within the next 3 days from the purchase.
• If you become a registered user of Chess Elo Calculator, Part I of this chess ebook will be emailed you within the next 3 days. Below is more information on these chess puzzle ebooks:
• "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" is not a compilation of chess puzzles by any given chess composer but a best selection of chess endgame puzzles by the following famous or well-known chess composers:
Sarrat, Bone, Herlin, Kling, Horwitz, Campbell, Loyd, Steinitz, Cook, Watkinson, Teed, Berger, Salvioli, Votruba, Carvajal, Lasker, Saavedra, Troitzky, Neustadtl, Amelung, Larsen, Sehwers.
Rinck, Kubbel, Platov M, Platov V, Reichhelm, Von Holzhausen, Behting, Daniel, Evetski, Hasek, De Villeneuve Escaplon, Dehler, Holm, Koppe, Prokesh, Janovsky, Lazard, Duras, Jacab, Mann.
Sackmann, Salkind, Selesniev, Havasi, Mattison, Bergkvist, Graafland, Karstedt, Vancura, Weenink, Dedrle, Maiselis, Reti, Berger, Kliatskin, Mandler, Konig, Moravec, Grigoriev, Kolodjakni, Cohn.
Sarychev A, Sarychev K, Bron, De Barbieri, Guljajev, Herbstmann, Kok, Heuacker, Lewitt, Prokesh, Eisenstadt, Fritz, Kakovin, Kozlowski, Sozin, De Feijter, Golberg, Zakhodjakin.
Euwe, Gorgiev, Korn, Marwitz, Dall Ava, Dobordzginidze, Halberstadt, Tchen Fino, Selman, Van Altena, Louma, Fontana, Prokop, Farago, Bianchetti, Guliaev, Anderson, Knist, Mesman, Dimentberg.
Liburkin, Lommer, Liija, Hagemann, Simoni, Isenegger, Mees, Richter, Voja, Rusenescu, Sindler, Wotawa, Miller, Zappas, Megvinishvili, Pogosjants, Grin, Samilio, Tsurtsumia, Roycroft, Benko.
• If you are rated 1200-2400 or playing chess as strong and if you would like to improve chess, "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" may be what you are looking for.
• For your convenience, the Demo version and Full version of this chess puzzles ebook are provided with the cross-reference navigation.
• If you are an intermediate chess player or a chess master, if you love chess and enjoy thinking, the selected chess puzzles will give you new winning ideas in chess and pleasure to solve.
• You can download the Demo version of this chess puzzles ebook with the first 24 chess puzzles or buy the Full version by clicking the following link or icon below:
"250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles" [PDF eBook] - Demo version, 166 KB.
Demo Version: 24 chess puzzles.
Full Version: Part I - 250 chess puzzles, Part II - chess puzzles 251-350.
Thanks very much, very satisfied with the chess information, puzzles received. If any other coaching aides available please send details.
Kind Regards, John Kirk
I tried to find a good collection of not-too-difficult studies on the web, and eventually found this one which is edited by a strong Ukrainian GM. For a few bucks, you get hundreds of carefully selected positions, so I recommend it heartily.
By Hicetnunc, the Author of The Art of Studying article on chess.com
You can find more ebooks by clicking the link of an ebook web directory:
eLibrary - Open eBooks Directory - includes most of the ebooks sold on the Internet. Free for addition of one's own ebooks.
De Es Fr